1. Choose the size according to your foot length (Don't choose size according to your country's usual size !!!)
2. Foot length ≠ insole length ≠ outsole length
For Example: US 4.5(25.5cm). This 25.5CM means insole length only.
3. Better to choose 1-2 sizes bigger if your foot is a little wide or your instep is a little thick.
4. Light and camera equipment and displays can cause color differences. if you mind, then please do not pay. Thanks.
5. Please allow a 0-0.5cm error in the size of the shoes.
6. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service first, we will help you solve them. Size Table